May 17, 2010

love love love

.
weekend was as usual, extremely hectic but absolutely FUN!
i had 2 small gathering at the same day, missing them like hell.
 - my highschool friends during wanie's bigday, the girls siap nangis² b4 balik..sbb sgt terharu after 10yrs nvr met.
 - my mechi's friends at nite during futsal and supper..ini tak rendu sgt hahahaha.
worth spending time smpai melupakan pakcik kumbang.
.

 amboi tersengehh nyahhh.
.
.

But deep inside, i feel bit frustrated coz not able to turn up on my Lela's bigday in Bidor.. sbb my prtner in crime kena kija, i btul² segan klu meredah sensorg, gilo kau makan knuri sensorg.

Sunday started quite late, aheeeee, skip breakfst and i cooked lunchy!
Udang masak smbal, ayam bbq and ayam goreng kunyit. My kumabng bought ikan keli bakar + air asam to complete our lunchy meals!

And i continue my hunting .. which end up with nothing.

Looking for nxt weekend for another hunting .. and hope to spend time with my kikien for ayam penyet.

.

5 comments:

Puan Jiha said...

wah cik madi makin rajin masak la... practice eh..hehehe dah tak lama kan

Anonymous said...

wah sodapnye...how i wish if u still in penang rite now. so can cook for me for the weekend.ngehehehe
~Faiz~

Ms. Blume said...

hahahah mane ade rajen, sekali sekala jaa ubah angin.
Faiz, nape dlu kt umh penang aku jrg sgt masak eh..hurmm ptt asah bakat dr awal, hihihihi.

@mira said...

nk ayam penyet jugak!!!!hehehe

Ms. Blume said...

Jummmmm wiken for penyet!